SHIPPING COSTS AND METHODS
All orders/packages are shipped at a flat rate based on the order value. You can see the flat rate costs in the tables below. A few important points to keep in mind:
- All addresses with PO Boxes will be shipped by the US Postal Service.
- Standard shipping usually takes between 3 to 7 business days, depending on your ship-to location.
- Orders with 3rd. Business Day and Next Day shipping must be place before 1:00 p.m. MST to guarantee they will go out the day the order was placed.
- 3rd. Business Day and Next Day shipping is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
- We can arrange to ship orders/packages internationally - please contact us for a price quote for shipping costs to your country, before you place your order.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We’ve all been there before – sometimes a product just doesn’t work out like we hoped. We pride ourselves on making sure our customers are 100% satisfied with what they receive from us. If you aren't happy with a product or our service, please let us know and we will do our very best to resolve any issues you may have. If you are wanting to return or exchange any product you purchased from the Fly Fishing Outpost there are a few requirements:
- You must notify the Fly Fishing Outpost within 30 days from the date that you purchased the product that you are wishing to return.
- Any products being returned for either a refund or a store credit must be undamaged, in their original packaging and in resalable condition.
- If there is a manufacturing and/or warranty issue with the item you have an issue with, you can return it directly to us within 30 days from the date that you purchased it. We will either replace it or refund you for the cost of the item.
- If there is a manufacturing and/or warranty issue with an item that you purchased from the Fly Fishing Outpost and it has been over 30 days from the purchase date, you will need to return the item directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement. Please make sure to register any products that you purchase with the manufacturer. This is especially important with rods and reels.
Online Item Returns (within 30 days of purchase):
- You may cancel an order any time prior to shipment.
- Items must be undamaged, in their original packaging and in resalable condition when we receive them. We are not liable for any damage that may occur during shipping returns to us.
- We will pay the return shipping costs if the item you are returning is a result of an error on our part (i.e. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- You should expect to receive a replacement, store credit or refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. In many cases you will receive a refund or store credit in less than two weeks. The amount of time it takes to process your return is primarily determined by transit time it takes for us to receive your item being returned.
In Store Returns (within 30 days of purchase):
If you have a receipt for the item you would like to return or exchange, you can certainly bring it to our shop and we will get it done right there. If you don't have a receipt but gave us your name at checkout, we will look up your purchase in our system and can still expedite a return or exchange easily. If you do not have a receipt and your name is not in our system, we can exchange most items for an "in-store credit". This is only possible if the item has an original Fly Fishing Outpost label or price tag attached.
If you need to return an item:
Please contact us with your order number and details about the item or items you would like to return. We will get back to you with specific instructions on how to make your return as simple and as quickly as possible.